Vortex Foundation is Founding Partner of the Observatory
Our institutional partners worldwide are:
1. Transparencia por ColombiaNational chapter of Transparency International in Colombia. Anti-corruption advocacy through promotion of citizenship and civil participation.
3. Small Wars JournalResearch institute focused on analyzing low-scale (small) wars, and their effects on democracy and institutions.
4. FIBGARo Fundación Internacional Baltasar Garzón, Spain: Advocacy and research foundation focused on promoting universal jurisdiction in crimes against humanity and protection of victims.
descargaCitizenship empowerment to improve public policies, and to reintroduce the state through education, economic opportunity, public health, human rights and a functional judicial system in the Americas.
6. ISECAInformed Solutions to Economic Crime in Africa (South Africa): Private entity focused on researching and supporting the improvement of capacity against economic crime in Africa
8. Risk MonitorResearch institute focused on understanding organized and economic crime in Eastern Europe.
9. LEPIFLaboratório de Estudos e Pesquisas Internacionais e de Fronteira. An organization doing research about the borders in a broad sense, involving studies and projects with international themes, intercultural and multidisciplinary.